The year 2018 has been quite an eventful one, especially in the areas of growth and education in the Independent PR Monitoring and Measurement Industry in Nigeria.
Here are some of the major highlights of 2018, according to P+ Measurement;
- Public Relations Measurement awareness in Nigeria grew from 37 percent in 2017 to 54 percent in 2018, with 35 percent usage of a PR Measurement program.
- 2018 recorded a highly remarkable increase in the engagement of PR measurement consultants by brands and PR agencies, which we can confidently say, resulted from the continuous education through P+ Measurement Services (educational program).
- P+ Measurement launched her monthly #EvaluatePR education program which was born on 2018 January, the event brings together experts from around the globe in the communications and measurement industry, who share their thoughts, advice and industry facts with the audience.
- November 23, 2018, would for a long time be a memorable day for the Communications Industry, as Nigeria’s leading Independent PR measurement and evaluation agency hosted the AMEC Measurement month in Nigeria for the 3rd time, bringing together renowned experts from South Africa, Bulgaria, Nigeria, UK, US, and Italy; and it was also recorded as part of the agency’s PR measurement education program.
- For the second time, the Nigeria Insurance sector through CAMCONIA (Head of Corporate Affairs in Insurance) threw its weight behind PR measurement in Nigeria, by engaging P+ Measurement Services to train her members on the value Measurement and Evaluation brings to the Corporate Affairs and Communications unit.
- 2018 saw huge engagement of PR measurement education program from the Nigerian Institute of Public Relations (NIPR), as the institute saw the need to engage Lead Consultant of P+ Measurement Services, Philip Odiakose, to educate the institute’s masterclass on measurement and evaluation in PR practice. The attendance was quite enriched with communications and PR professionals from Government agencies, media agencies and brands.
- The Media Monitoring & Measurement agencies in Nigeria in 2018 compared to 2017, experienced a colossal increase in ‘Fake News’ (which is one of the most serious challenges facing the media industry today) amongst clients media coverage.
P+ Measurement Services continued the campaign on brand adopting Independent measurement and evaluation agencies in Nigeria and the need for PR agencies to stop marking their own homework, the reason being that media analysis conducted by any organization of its own work lacks independence and objectivity.
P+ Measurement Services is led by Philip Odiakose, a Measurati and an advocate of the Barcelona Principle 2.0 and valid PR Metrics.
Odiakose noted, ‘We intend to grow the awareness of good PR measurement in Nigeria and its application to 60% in 2019’ and also debunk the myth that Public relations cannot be measured.’
Do You Have Any Story, Press Release, Events Coverage Or You Want An Advert Placement?
Call The DailyBells Nigeria Today On Our Hotlines +234 802 523 7926, +234 806 017 6677 Or WHATSAPP On +234 802 523 7926
Email: email@example.com Or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Rights Reserved. This Material And Any Other Material On THE DAILYBELLS NIGERIA Should Not Be Reproduced, Published Broadcast, Written Or Distributed In Full Or In Part, Without Written Permission From The Editor/CEO..